Job title: Accounting Manager
Company: Resource Innovations
Job description: Resource Innovations are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to work in various aspects of Accounting. The ideal candidate must be analytical, results-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities, and be able to complete accounting research and investigate and resolve issues. This individual will be based at our headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area and will report to the Vice President of Finance & Accounting.
Resource Innovations, now combined with Nexant, is a substantially woman-owned, woman-led energy consulting firm dedicated to creating equal access to clean resources through diverse partnerships. The company’s deep roots and broad expertise in resource efficiency, policy development, coalition and partnership building, and market-based technology support enable the delivery of highly successful energy programs. Nexant brings over 20 years of expertise in demand-side management, grid management, and renewables, as well as a comprehensive suite of software designed to support these initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Develop efficient procedures and best use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Maintain accounting process documentation
- General Ledger transaction review and posting
- Assist with month end close activities, journal entries & GL reconciliations
- Review account reconciliations
- Manage daily banking requirements
- Manage state and local tax audits
- Collaborate with the other finance department managers to support overall
- department goals and objectives
- Respond to various internal & 3rd party requests for financial information
- Prepare remittances & file state sales tax returns
- Supervise and train the accounting staff
- Special finance and ad hoc projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Minimum of 6-8 years accounting experience
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion a plus
- Public Accounting, CPA a plus.
Resource Innovations offers competitive salaries based on candidate’s qualifications. Resource Innovations also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
About Resource Innovations
Resource Innovations, with recently acquired Nexant, is a substantially woman-owned and woman-led energy consulting firm dedicated to creating equal access to clean resources through diverse partnerships. The company’s deep roots and broad expertise in resource efficiency, policy development, coalition & partnership building and market-based technology support enable the delivery of highly success energy programs. Nexant brings over 20 years of expertise in demand-side management, grid management and renewables as well as a comprehensive suite of software designed to support these initiatives.
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
Expected salary: $100000 – 150000 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 22:41:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!