Job title: Commercial Bank – Executive Director, CB Community Impact Banking & Marketing CFO
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: The CB Community Impact Banking & Marketing CFO supports CB’s data intensive strategic initiative to track all community related activities and overall CB marketing effectiveness. The CB Community Impact Banking & Marketing CFO will report directly to the Head of Planning & Analysis in CB F&BM and serve as a key partner to the Head of Community Impact Banking and the Chief Marketing Officer . This role we be responsible for maintaining a strong financial discipline by partnering with business leaders and data providers and providing strategic direction to the business. This position will also be responsible for defining and implementing the target operating model for gathering all community and marketing data. This key leadership position will enable CB to have a consistent, cohesive, and efficient tracking of all community and marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the CB lines of business and key partners to develop and drive appropriate KPIs
- Execute on core finance activities including budgeting, forecasting and earnings preparation. Provide clear analysis to interpret financial performance to inform business drivers
- Provide strong leadership and partnership skills across the F&BM organization and with the business
- Degree Qualified
- Significant experience in financial services, preferably commercial or corporate banking
- Strong background across data platforms and emerging technologies
- Must be highly analytical and have strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop clear management presentations that provide appropriate context and information
- Strong leadership skills – manage, motivate and inspire direct and matrix team across locations
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and manage multiple complex work streams simultaneously
- Build strong partnerships and influence change; superior collaboration, teamwork and diplomacy skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 22:38:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!