Job title: Account Executive
Company: Sales Talent Agency
Job description: Our client is disrupting the B2B card payments infrastructure industry, making virtual spend management affordable and convenient. In only a couple of years, they have secured over $27.5M in Series A funding, led by some of the most renowned fintech investors in North America. They are seeking a Revenue Operations Leader to join their go-to-market team.
About The Role
- This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle, developing new business by targeting companies that operate a fleet of 10-200 vehicles (i.e. electricians, plumbers, HVAC, and Roofers)
- Decision-makers are Owners or Fleet Managers
- The average deal size for the company is $3K-$5K MRR
- The average sales cycle is 2-6 weeks
- US territory – must be able to go into the New York office 3-4 days a week
- 2-6 years of full sales cycle experience, preferably at a SaaS startup
- Experienced in handling a high-volume pipeline
- Proven track record of net new acquisition
- Highly organized, resourceful
- Excellent work ethic – self-motivated and driven to exceed targets set for you
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to go into the New York office 3 to 4 days a week
What’s In It For You?
- Stock options, plus a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a growing tech start-up
- Career growth opportunities and a team-oriented work culture
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day. While we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive, we can only contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours
Expected salary: $3000 – 5000 per month
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:25:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!