Job title: Account Manager | Advertising Agency
Job description: Contend is seeking an account manager to manage several projects with key clients. As an Account Manager, you will work across various key accounts to drive successful implementation and execution of projects from conception to completion, and to serve as the central source of communication to all team members, including the day-to-day client counterparts. You will work with both internal teams and clients to develop objectives, strategies, and tactics that drive growth, and work with our digital teams to ensure successful implementation. This position reports Head of Client Services.
The applicant should be a highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, should possess strong client and interdepartmental management expertise, along with detailed and clear communication skills, with a focus on efficient project and timeline execution. Individuals should thrive in a challenging environment with ability to work independently.
- Become a trusted partner with client counterparts, helping drive strategic decision making
- Manage production process for various assets including video, digital, social
- Work closely with creative, strategy finance, and production teams to plan projects
- Manage campaign budgets, ensuring timely billing and tracking
- Help manage staffing needs, ensuring teams have proper staffing in place.
- Drive campaign development and production schedules
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising, agency and production experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full benefits package offered to full time employees.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
Expected salary: $80000 – 110000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:19:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!