Job title: Account Manager Service Professionals – Personal Insurance VT/NH
Company: The Richards Group
Job description: Company Description
Recognized consecutively for the past seven years as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is currently seeking an Account Manager(s) to join our Personal Lines team. We are always looking for highly motivated insurance professionals with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service! All licensed insurance professionals are encouraged to apply! These positions are fully remote, with the option for a hybrid schedule if desired. Base salary range $45,000- $65,000 depending on experience plus unlimited commissions potential! $1000 signing bonus!
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates the diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Proactively develop long-term relationships with clients, carriers, and the organization and provide superior service to new and existing clients
- Solicit cross-sale opportunities with existing clients looking for additional revenue on the book of business in the form of increased coverage, account rounding, adding policy features, and generating referrals for new business
- Rating/quoting on company systems
- Remarket existing policies as necessary due to non-renewals, or to obtain more competitive pricing and/or coverage for client
- Apply knowledge of products and services to best meet client needs
- Endorsement processing, taking the first report of claims
- Maintain accurate up to date client information and files, ensuring clear and complete documentation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior industry experience
- An active Property & Casualty License
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient; Must be a Team player and highly self-motivated
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Computer skills that are highly accurate and efficient
- Experience using AMS 360 or similar software program
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
- The Richards Group is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Expected salary: $45000 – 65000 per year
Location: Keene, NH
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:04:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!