Job title: Account Strategist, SMB Advertising Sales, Google Customer Solutions
Job description: Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, software sales, marketing, consulting, account management, or media.
- 1 year of experience working against and exceeding an assigned sales quota in an advertising, marketing, or media related-sales role.
- Experience in digital advertising campaign management, particularly with Google Ads or other SEM, display, social media, and e-commerce platforms.
- Experience delivering comprehensive advertising solutions to drive customer growth or meet predefined success metrics.
- Experience working with and influencing C-level stakeholders and business owners.
- Ability to communicate and influence clearly and effectively in a sales context (e.g., questioning, objection handling, competitive selling, leveraging data).
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. GCS sellers help to grow Small- and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) by optimizing account performance and growing their Google Ads investment through sustainable, impactful, long-term strategies.
As an Account Strategist in SMB Advertising Sales, you’ll use your consultative skills to uncover goals, influence internal and external stakeholders, and drive positive impact for customers while growing a book of business and hitting quarterly goals. You’ll act as a trusted digital marketing advisor by coaching customers on how to optimize campaigns to meet their business goals through tailored Google Ads solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Build and/or manage a portfolio of small and mid-sized accounts by thoroughly assessing growth drivers, identifying opportunities to deepen their investment in Google advertising, managing risks, and building multi-quarter plans for relationship growth and business impact.
- Identify and build relationships with key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives and business owners, to understand their business goals, digital marketing plans, and drive investment in Google advertising.
- Review customers’ Google Ads campaign performance, make improvement recommendations, and coach relevant stakeholders, including C-level executives and business owners, on digital marketing strategy with Google Ads at the center.
- Engage in essential activities to drive customer relationship growth, including but not limited to outbound calls, campaign performance review, client meetings, pitches, research, and internal strategy building and execution.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:20:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!