Job title: Accounting and Administrative Coordinator
Job description: Description :
ARCH-Escondido is looking for an exceptional Accounting and Administrative Coordinator to join our team! We are a company with unmatched manufacturing technology and a team of people who are committed to keeping their promises.
ARCH Medical Solutions is your trusted resource for precision machining, contract manufacturing, and related supply chain integration. At high-tech facilities across the country, we bring deep experience to the development of orthopedic, spine, and dental implants and instruments, navigated and robotic-assisted surgical devices, and precision components for surgical robotic systems, biomedical machines and life sciences equipment.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to assisting in Finance and Production Planning administrative tasks. The ideal candidate shows strong attention to detail and works well in a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes incoming calls and redirects to appropriate department.
- Run daily invoicing
- Process cash receipts
- Update daily cash report
- Update and send daily sales and bookings report
- Produce sales by customer reports
- Calculate commissions for payment and accrual to sales representatives
- Research and process charge backs, RMA’s/returns, refunds, freight charges, cost of lost or damaged goods, bad checks, and similar items.
- Contact customers’ accounting departments for collection of aged receivables
- Process accounts payable invoices, ensuring proper coding to the G/L
- Conduct 3-way match of invoices against purchase orders and packing slips and resolve discrepancies.
- Match receipts/purchase orders to credit card statements and expense reports
- Assist in managing capital projects which may include tracking expenditures, monitoring the status of projects and tagging new assets placed in service
- Process checks for approved payments to vendors
- Prepare and print annual 1099’s
- Respond to accounts payable and receivable inquiries
- Assist with journal entries and reconciliations of General Ledger accounts
- Create jobs to print and assemble travelers; may include job splits, and new product Traveler releases.
- Attend daily Production Meeting and follow up as needed.
- Utilizes MRP system to maintain shop floor reporting and accurate records. Report any issues as needed.
- Assist with the revision of production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions.
- Communicates with department Supervisors and other departments’ personnel to evaluate progress, create work orders, work order splits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Accounts payable and receivable knowledge
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Experience in Jobboss (ERP) a plus
- MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical, dental, vision
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- Company sponsored life and AD&D
- 401k with generous employer match
- Paid-time off including: Vacation, Sick Pay and Holidays
ARCH Global Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employee and wholeheartedly supports diversity in the workplace as a basic premise for business success. All employees of ARCH Global Precision are employed on an at-will basis.
Location: Escondido, CA
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:17:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!