Job title: Accounting Assistant
Company: Air-Temp Mechanical Services, Inc.
Job description: This is a Full Time Position:
We are looking for an experienced accounting assistant to join our team. Duties include, but are not limited to the following: Assist accounting team with data entry of invoices, purchase orders, updating misc. spreadsheets, filing, scanning, copying, emailing invoices, upkeep of files & binders for vehicles, insurances, and assets, prepare misc. construction project paperwork, administrative functions for the CFO.
- Candidate must have prior accounting experience. Experience in a construction/trade related office is preferred. Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Medical Insurance (employee and family) 70% paid by Air Temp
- Dental Insurance 100% paid by Air Temp
- Vision Insurance 100% paid by Air Temp
- Short term and long term disability insurance 100% paid by Air Temp
- Life insurance 100% paid by Air Temp
- 401K plan with 100% match up to 3% of your pay
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 7 paid Holidays
About Air Temp:
Air Temp Mechanical Services, Inc. is a full service mechanical contractor with an emphasis on design build, service, maintenance, controls, retrofits, replacements and energy management systems. We specialize in industrial, institutional and commercial buildings. We offer comprehensive solutions to best serve our customers. Air Temp has the capabilities to service and maintain large tonnage chillers, rooftops, ductless VRV/VRF systems, mission critical data centers, EMS control systems, industrial boilers and burners. Air Temp is an Energize CT and C-Pace Contractor, we can help with the design, installation, rebates and financing of your energy improvement project.
Location: Southington, CT
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:21:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!