Job title: Accounting / Audit Consultants (Full Time)
Company: Philips Recruiting Services
Job description: Seeking Accounting Consultants (Audit, Financial Reporting, Public Accounting backgrounds) for our nationwide professional services client. Candidates can live anywhere within the Continental United States (with access to a commercial airport) for travel based roles or within the metropolitan area listed (HYBRID role – remote / in local office).
- Base Salary DOE plus up to 50% annual bonus opportunity (20% bonus GUARANTEED)
- Travel bonus incentive available for travel based roles
- Excellent benefits including full medical, matching 401k and 4 weeks PTO
- Travel based role can require 35% – 90% Domestic Travel to Client Locations (if not based in local office)
This role will work with a diverse, multi-industry client group on important financial and accounting projects at Fortune 500 corporations and other large entities. Projects will span across many areas of the corporate accounting and finance spectrum from financial reporting to internal controls to process improvement to mergers & acquisitions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA/MSA a plus
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 or Regional Firms preferred) or corporate internal audit or financial reporting required
- CPA or CPA Eligible preferred
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong software / ERP skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Location: Greenwich, CT
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 23:54:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!