Job title: ACCOUNTING & FINANCE EXECUTIVE RECRUITER (FULL DESK)
Company: Prime Searches
Job description: Recruiting Manager Full Desk
What if we said we start paying out commissions at 50% on Perm deals at VincentBenjamin? What if we also paid out commissions EVERY TWO WEEKS? And we want to offer you a hybrid remote/in office balanced life with access to all the recruiting platforms and technology showcased at the top of the market today? Well, at VincentBenjamin all of this is true as well as having a culture people LOVE working at! We are looking for an energetic, positive and results driven Full Desk Recruiting Managers to join our growing team in Southern California.
As a Full Desk Recruiting Manager with VincentBenjamin your focus will be split between Business Development and Recruiting giving you full control over your success and income. We offer a work hard, play hard environment with an extremely lucrative and uncapped commission plan. We have been named in Inc.’s Fastest Growing Small Businesses for the last 5 years and are eager to continue to add to our Recruiting Manager team in SoCal to share in this success.
What separates us:
- We love what we do!
- Our open concept office is happy, creative and energetic, no wallflowers here.
- Our leaders are focused on your success!
- Everyone gets access to LinkedIn Recruiter and ZoomInfo platforms as well as automated texting features texting as a way to communicate with candidates!
- You get assigned a dedicated trainer for your first two months with over 15 years’ experience in staffing to help mentor and grow you!
- We want you to succeed, not compete against you.
- We provide the tools you need to succeed!
- Innovation is key as we continuously invest in our teams’ success by providing both the atmosphere and technology needed to stay ahead of the market
- We offer a great work/life balance with a flexible office/work from home structure
- We want you to make money! Commissions are paid every two weeks
- We offer one of the most aggressive and lucrative commission structures in the U.S. with commissions starting at 50%!!!
Requirements of the position:
- Work closely with Business Development Managers, the Recruiting team, and Leadership to establish and grow your book of business.
- Coordinate and interface with internal partners to ensure successful candidate placement with the client.
- Demonstrate creative sourcing of candidates and identify recruiting strategies, such as the use of social networking.
- Proactively manage the candidate sourcing process in a timely and efficient manner, to include pre-screening, understanding client needs, utilizing effective VB marketing, manage the applicant flow and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with clients for successful placement.
- Conduct interviews and extend offers of employment to candidates.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective and qualified clients and candidates via phone, video and in-person.
- Utilize existing clients and resources to network and build client referrals
What you bring:
- Emotional intelligence.
- Drive and ambition.
- Positivity, Positivity, Positivity! It all starts with attitude.
- A team oriented approach while also possessing the inner drive to stay at the top of your game.
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of staffing and recruitment experience within the Accounting & Finance space
- 3+ years of business development experience in the Accounting & Finance space
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:27:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!