Job title: Accounting Manager
Company: Residential Services
Job description: OUR MISSION
Richmond Residential Services, Inc. strives to provide person-centered care to people with intellectual disabilities, focused on the whole individual, while encouraging choice, growth, and community participation.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Accounting Manager in our Richmond office conveniently located just off Broad Street between Scott’s Addition and the Museum District. This is the primary accounting role responsible for financial record keeping and reporting, balancing ledgers and reconciling accounts, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
Are you looking for growth and advancement? Find it here working with experienced colleagues, and opportunity for promotion.
We want our residents to live their best lives and every team member is indispensable in making that happen. It’s our passion to help our residents thrive. Do you share our passion?
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, techniques, practices, and procedures. Strong knowledge of reconciling accounts.
- Excellent computer skills, with a high level of proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and database programs to maintain accurate recordkeeping. Working knowledge of other primary Microsoft Office programs.
- One or more years’ experience with payroll, time keeping and/or employees scheduling systems is preferred.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to analyze information, evaluate results, and implement the best solution.
- Effective communication skills, with an understanding of how to build good working relationships with employees, supervisors and peers.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent, OR 2-4 years of applicable accounting or finance experience, preferably with a non-profit OR equivalent combination of education and on the job experience.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check, and other pre-employment screening.
This is a full-time position; pay range is $55,000 – $65,000 per year and competitive benefit package.
Expected salary: $55000 – 65000 per year
Location: Richmond, VA
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:27:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!