Job title: Accounting Manager
Company: The Accounting Office, Inc.
Job description: Downtown Northville accounting firm seeks experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper to work with our clients who are small business owners and entrepreneurs. This position an opportunity for the right accountant to actually do the accounting they love within a process that works in a way that helps many businesses. Financial potential for this accountant largely depends on the efficiency of their own work and their attention to detail which will drive the number of clients they can handle. Our bookkeeper/accountants earn more than market rates
Responsible for production of financial statements, sales taxes and 1099’s for assigned clients.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure client satisfaction (strong client service orientation).
- Responsible for producing monthly financial statement package for all assigned clients, including but not limited to reconciling bank statements and credit cards, posting monthly journal entries, and reviewing general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for contacting clients with questions and responding to clients within a minimum of 24 hours.
- Responsible for producing sales tax returns and vouchers with instructions for all assigned clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to produce financial statements within current compliance practices.
- Knowledge of balance sheet accounts, income statement accounts, payroll and basic accounting concepts.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems with a positive attitude.
- Passionate about small business/entrepreneurship.
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and tasks while maintaining high quality work product.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Several years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Expected salary: $55000 – 62000 per year
Location: Northville, MI
Job date: Wed, 18 May 2022 00:10:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!