Job title: Accounting Project Specialist
Company: Civista Bank
Job description: Civista Bank
The Accounting Project Specialist role is responsible for various accounting duties and projects within the Financial Operations department. Demonstrates Civista Bank’s mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, & Expectations
- Compile data pertaining to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s internal processes.
- Perform routine business analysis using various databases and reporting tools.
- Produce ad hoc data and reports.
- Provides support to the Accounting team.
- Communicate regularly with internal departments to gather or clarify financial information/documentation.
- All other duties as assigned and any activities that support the key accountabilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Two to three years of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites, with accurate data entry skills. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of working with Excel, including formulas, pivot tables, and lookups
- Previous Jack Henry Silverlake experience preferred.
- PowerBI experience preferred
- A high level of initiative, thoroughness, accuracy and organizational skills required.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects with varied deadlines.
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, working with spreadsheets and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 15 lbs.
- Work involves ability to communicate professionally both in person and on the telephone, write, speak, read and hear.
- Work involves the ability to manipulate numbers, type, and sit for long periods of time.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Location: Sandusky, OH
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:53:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!