Job title: Accounting Specialist
Company: Arcosa Aggregates
Job description: Arcosa is a fast-growing aggregate company looking to hire an experienced Accounting Specialist to join our team at our Gilbert location. This position requires a dependable, dynamic, detail-oriented individual able to maintain a fast pace environment.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Support the accounting department with various bookkeeping and general accounting tasks.
- Verify Purchase Orders for accuracy and associate the appropriate General Ledger accounts and/or cost codes.
- Post vendor invoices and write checks.
- Daily AR Invoice Billing to customers, related inter-companies, and reconciliation
- Prepare inter-company reconciliations for payables and receivables
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Cash Application and Customer Collections
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Operating in-house accounting programs, calculators, and other standard office equipment
- Performing clerical work and interoffice support
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Working proficiency in JWS and Oracle a plus
- Maintains and reconciles receivable ledger accounts
- Full time position, Monday through Friday. Overtime may be required during month end processes.
- Minimum of 1 year experience is preferred
- Team player who possesses a strong work ethic and maintains a positive attitude
- Demonstrates effective communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written)
- Must be detail orientated
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to learn various database and software programs.
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Team oriented workspace
Available after 90 Days of employment:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Life insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k Program after 60 Days
- Vacation and Sick time
- 11 Paid Holiday (after 30 Days)
All applicants must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and physical and be able to pass random drug testing on site throughout the year.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:18:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!