Job title: Admin Assistant- Executive (Sarasota) $20 HR Temp
Job description: Sarasota, FL
Order Type : Temp
Admin Assistant – Executive (Sarasota) $20 HR
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 pm or 9 – 6 pm
Essential Functions of the Job: Media/News (25%)
- Monitor and post Google alerts and Meltwater press service for news coverage
- Help create and disseminate electronic newsletters
- Post releases, events and media coverage, as well as content, to website
- Create PDF library of news releases, print and distribute appropriately
- Help create and manage distribution of hometown news releases, with the supervision of the News Services Manager Design (10%)
- Help compose small design projects
Fiscal Responsibilities (30%):
- Responsible for preparing P.O.’s for purchases for Communications & Marketing.
- Responsible for all budget reconciliation, purchases, P-card reconciliation for Communications & Marketing.
- Responsible for all leave requests, Leave reconciliation and Payroll Submittal forms for Communications & Marketing
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for Communications & Marketing.
- Reconcile traveler’s expenses and prepare reimbursement request.
- Serves as Fiscal Liaison for Communications & Marketing
- Performs other duties as assigned
Other Public Affairs functions (30%)
- Ensure that basic promotional materials are available in strategic locations on and off-campus
- Manage student distribution of flyers and posters around campus and around town to key location as needed
- Coordinate student office workers and back-up for absences
Marginal Functions of the Job (5%):
- Copier monitoring and maintenance; order office supplies; ensure overall efficiency and organization of the office; answering the
main number and being able to triage the caller to other departments as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Specialized Minimum Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED and seven years of appropriate experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
1-3 years in the public relations field
Excellent communication, writing and customer service skills required
Must be able to analyze and draw conclusions
Must have superior computer and social media skills – MS Word, MS Office, Excel (limited), InDesign, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, reservations software (SPARK preferred); photo editing software
Excellent written and verbal communications skills and customer-service orientation. Strong attention to detail. Flexibility,
enthusiastic and willingness to be part of a fast-paced creative team.
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Sarasota, FL
Job date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:12:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!