Job title: Admin/Clerical
Company: Volt Information Sciences
Job description: Volt is immediately hiring an Administrative and Clerical position for a local leading organization in Boston, MA
As an Administrative and Clerical Worker, you will:
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Perform clerical work such as operate office equipment, use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
- database management, data entry, and other applications
Administrative and Clerical Worker candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1 + year experience preferred
- Legal Experience a plus
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
- We have job openings with standard business hours, Monday – Friday
- Pay for this position is $18./hr.+ depending on experience
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Data Entry
- Office Assistant
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills. Volt’s investment in you is real. We want you to grow in work and life – let us help you reach for more!
Volt offers on demand pay through DailyPay, which allows Volt field employees to see how much they’ve made each day and access this money at any time before payday. **Eligibility is based on the client you are working at. You cannot use DailyPay if you are paid via paper check.
Standard benefits offerings available are health, dental, vision, term life, short term disability, AD&D and EAP.
***Volt is hiring immediately***
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID : 344771
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 06:02:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!