Job title: Admin Clerk
Job description: Admin Clerk
2370 Sullivan Rd
College Park, Georgia, 30337
The Admin Clerk will provide day-to-day HR transactions and will the point of contact to employees supporting HR administration processes, employee information, personnel files, employee communications, and employment processing including the entire recreating process.
§ Maintain the Human Resources information system including input of data, researching data for reports and management information; processing transfers, new hires, termination, promotions, personal data into the system.
§ Support the recruitment, employment and hiring process with developing requisitions in the HR Recruitment System, review and send resumes to hiring managers using the system and email, dispositioning candidates in the system, moving candidates who are to be hired in the hiring process in the system.
§ Compile compensation analyses report for new hire rate approval for management to review.
§ Support business partners with payroll transactions/issues as requested.
§ Performance management support by processing warnings, understanding issues or possible issues and bringing them to the attention of the HR manager and GM.
§ Employee record keeping, filing, develop personnel records for new hires, process termination files and attendance tracking.
§ Assist management with event coordination as needed. Schedule meetings, set up lunches, etc.
§ Help maintain a positive employee relations environment by managing employee incentive programs such as employee referral and recognition initiatives.
§ Serves as an integral partner to the team in facilitating human resources activities while providing administrative support.
§ Runs reports/data for business partners as needed
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or Human Resources
· Three plus years’ experience working in human resources or similar environment.
· Understanding and ability to keep information confidential.
· Extremely organized, detailed and focused with processing data.
· Excellent data entry and systems experience along with Microsoft Office skills and experience.
· Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive.
· Previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to be a team player, adept at working with multiple people at any given time
Location: College Park, GA
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 03:43:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!