Job title: Admin
Company: PrimeFlight Aviation Services
Job description: Description :
The Administrative Specialist reports to the Station Management and oversees the operation of the office. This includes primary responsibility for the following:
- Recruiting, hiring and ensuring training of workers and supervisors
- Administering all testing for applicants and coordinating badging and vetting
- Maintain schedules in Kronos
- Daily management of timekeeping entries, payroll and assisting with issues
- Handling HR related issues including insurance, communication with corporate and file management
- Handle any reports or information requested by Station Management
- Works on airline specific supply orders, reporting and compliance
- Maintains a strong working relationship with airline partners
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service Aptitude, Interpersonal Relationship Skills, and Strong Written and Oral Communication abilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience. Associate’s degree or high school diploma or equivalent may be substituted with one or more year’s relevant experience in the office environment.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Proficiency is required in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, with ability to prepare documents in business format, compose effective letters, prepare and organize schedules in a spreadsheet , and perform other tasks related to operations and the office.
This job may require supervision of office staff.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand and walk
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 03:22:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!