Job title: Administrative Assistant, FT 80 ~ Graduate Medical Education
Company: Trinity Health
Job description: Employment Type: Full time
Description: Reporting to the Director Graduate Medical Ed Prog, GME-Administration, this position is responsible for the academic scheduling and day-to-day administrative support for the operation of the Graduate Medical Education Program at Saint Agnes Medical Center (SAMC). This position will assist the Director Graduate Medical Education (DGME) in all aspects regarding the residency programs. This position assists in maintaining the scheduling of academic space, coordinating catering and space needs, and handling the daily
office operations and educational activities of the residency program for all medical students, residents, and faculty. The incumbent will provide a welcoming atmosphere in the Graduate Medical Education program to the public, medical students, observers, SAMC staff, residents, and faculty. This position assists with special projects, data entry/management, and reports.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required. Two (2) years of college is preferred.
2. Three (3) years of experience in an office environment, preferably in a hospital setting, is required.
3. Effective oral and written communication skills, with a strong customer service orientation are required.
4. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
5. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
6. Knowledge of medical terminology is strongly preferred.
7. Knowledge of New Innovations and Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) rules and regulations is required within six (6) months of hire.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Location: Fresno, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 01:18:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!