Job title: Advertising Campaign Coordinator
Company: Lamar Advertising
Job description: Description :
Do you have excellent communications skills and possess a natural talent for sales campaign coordination and logistics? The Campaign Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the execution of outdoor advertising campaigns and communicating updates to Lamar account executives and customers. Our Lamar office in Rochester, New York is now hiring a Campaign Coordinator to help us bring effective outdoor advertising campaigns to life for brands in Rochester, NY and the surrounding areas.
Lamar Advertising is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world. Lamar offers advertisers a variety of advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national brands stand out from the competition. We live by the Golden Rule, and we operate with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our business. We are open with our employees, transparent with our customers, and loyal to the communities in which we serve. We have been in business over 100 years, and we have stayed true to our mission and values. While Lamar is a large company, each office has its own culture and family atmosphere, making employees feel connected both locally and nationally.
Want to hear more about Lamar? Check out these videos:
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation & benefits package for all full-time employees. Some of our benefit offerings include, but are not limited to, multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation/sick time, 401K plan, and incentivized wellness programs.
The hourly range for this position is $19 – $21 / hour, dependent on relevant experience and skills.
The purpose of the position is to coordinate the execution of advertising campaigns sold by the sales team. Campaign Coordinators are responsible for managing tasks, deadlines, and performing a range of campaign related administrative functions that occur after the contract has been signed. In addition, there may be other tasks assigned by Account Executives, Sales Manager, and/or General Managers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and monitor the ongoing activities and internal communications related to advertising campaigns to ensure on-time and contractual campaign execution while delivering excellent customer service.
- Informing Account Executives and customers about the current status of advertising campaigns.
- Coordinating, managing, reviewing campaign progress and delivering the customer installation and proof of performance information.
- Coordinate and/or obtain approval from the client on artwork
- Coordinate and communicate panel locations in “to be determined” situations.
- Resolves problems during campaign by investigating; identifying solutions; notifying AE’s, managers and customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- Work requires an excellent command of the English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Gmail applications
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to timely and accurately enter and compile data
- Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level of organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of common public relations practices
- Strong written (Email) and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to detail-oriented work
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and act on own initiative
- Problem solving
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience, preferably in sales, marketing, or administrative roles
- Experience in data management and Gmail preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The primary work environment is an office.
- The specific physical demands/requirements of the job include: lifting less than 25% of the time, reading, color distinction, acuity, sitting greater than 50% of the time, and talking.
- The typical percentage of time spent traveling and spending nights away from home is less than 10%.
Lamar is an EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans or any other State or Federally protected characteristic
Disability Self-Identification: When applying for a job with Lamar, you will be asked to voluntarily self-identify whether you have a disability. Please take a moment to watch for clarification on why we’re asking for this information!
California Residents – Lamar collects personal information in the ordinary course of considering job applicants. This information may include, for example, name, address, phone number and other contact information, employment history and reference contact information, and any other information provided by an applicant to Lamar. By submitting an application, you consent to the use or sharing of this personal information solely for the purpose of consideration for employment by Lamar. Lamar will not sell this information.
Expected salary: $19 – 21 per hour
Location: Rochester, NY
Job date: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:18:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!