Job title: Advertising Installer – Sign-on Bonus
Company: Lamar Advertising
Job description: Description :
Are you energetic, reliable, and enjoy working with your hands? Do you like working outdoors? If so, we have a great full time opportunity for you (occasional overtime opportunities, too)! Our Advertising Installers install and remove vinyl advertising campaigns on Transit fleets, bus shelters, and train stations. Our Lamar Advertising Transit office in Seattle, Washington is in search of a new Advertising Installer to help us enhance the transit advertising in Seattle, WA and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will be available to work a Monday-Thursday, 10-hour schedule. A typical workday is 11am – 11pm, flexible with the flow of business.
The Transit division of Lamar Advertising takes advertisements street-level and delivers the advertising message to drivers and pedestrians in a fresh, non-conventional way. We assist local, regional, and national advertisers reach their target audience on the go – where they live, work, shop, dine, play, and everywhere in between.
Lamar Advertising is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world. Lamar offers advertisers a variety of advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national brands stand out from the competition. We live by the Golden Rule, and we operate with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our business. We are open with our employees, transparent with our customers, and loyal to the communities in which we serve. We have been in business over 100 years, and we have stayed true to our mission and values. While Lamar is a large company, each office has its own culture and family atmosphere, making employees feel connected both locally and nationally.
Want to hear more about Lamar? Check out these videos:
This hourly range for this position is $25 – $28 / hour with occasional overtime opportunities, dependent on relevant experience, licenses, and certifications. New hires may be eligible for a one-time signing bonus up to $3,000.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation & benefits package for all full-time employees. Some of our benefit offerings include, but are not limited to, multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, PTO, 401K plan, and incentivized wellness programs.
The purpose of this position is to install advertising campaigns on transit fleets, bus shelters, and train stations in compliance with Lamar’s and various Transit Authorities’ guidelines. This includes the maintenance of bus shelters and cleaning & removing expired advertisements. This position covers Seattle, WA as well as King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation and removal of traditional and signature advertisements/campaigns on the interior and exterior of b trains, train stations, and shelters.
- Keep an accurate and up to date inventory of advertisements being installed or removed from buses, trains, train stations, and shelters. This Includes noting the correct transit number, number of the advertisement removed, and number of the advertisement replaced. This is important because advertisements have a definite start and end date. Also, tracking daily installations to ensure installs are being performed in a timely manner to match estimated labor hours supplied by management.
- Maintain transit bus shelters. This includes repairing damages, replacing light bulbs, and removing graffiti from the bus shelters. Additionally, report damages to shelters and advertisements for reorder and replacement.
- Keep a strong relationship with the operations manager and staff of the transit districts. A major part of this task includes strong communication skills and knowledge of the inner processes for each bus or train yards.
- Keep storage/warehouse organized, as well as maintaining vehicle and machinery appearance and report any required maintenance to Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Requirements:
- Ideal candidate needs to be energetic, reliable, and enjoy working with your hands.
- Reliable when dealing with instructions and documenting inst
- Quick learner and able to communicate well with Operations Manager.
- Ability to work with transit fleets/authorities
- Ability to read and work from written instructions
- Ability to document in through photographs and written logs
- Ability to communicate with different levels of management and transit personnel
- Ability to read and interpret detailed spreadsheets, including inventory logs and advertisements that need to be installed and removed
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- Valid Driver’s license
- 3-M Certification Program a plus
- Experience In vinyl graphics Installation, sign shop, and/or vehicle wrap experience preferred.
- Preferred 6 months to 1 year experience working in an industry in which working well with hands and attention to detail was required (i.e., auto body shop, vehicle wrapping, sign shop, flooring, carpentry).
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- The primary work environment is outdoors and working conditions include working around moving buses, night work, and mostly on your feet.
- The physical demands also include lifting 50 to 75 pounds, pushing, reaching, seeing (with a focus on reading, color distinction. acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision, sitting less than 50% of the time, standing, stooping, talking, turning , walking, and climbing.
- Travel to other Lamar markets may be required on occasion. Nights spent traveling away from home are less than 10% of the time.
Lamar is an EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans or any other State or Federally protected characteristic
Disability Self-Identification: When applying for a job with Lamar, you will be asked to voluntarily self-identify whether you have a disability. Please take a moment to watch for clarification on why we’re asking for this information!
California Residents – Lamar collects personal information in the ordinary course of considering job applicants. This information may include, for example, name, address, phone number and other contact information, employment history and reference contact information, and any other information provided by an applicant to Lamar. By submitting an application, you consent to the use or sharing of this personal information solely for the purpose of consideration for employment by Lamar. Lamar will not sell this information.
Federal Vaccine Mandate – As a federal contractor, Lamar may be required to comply with federal contractor COVID-19 vaccine mandates depending on the outcome of pending litigation. If these mandates are upheld, at time of hire, all employees would be required a) to submit their vaccination status and b) to submit proof of their vaccination. If an accommodation request is necessary, you will have the opportunity to submit a request after you receive a conditional offer of employment, if selected to fill this role. All accommodation requests are subject to review and could result in a denial.
Expected salary: $25 – 28 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 04:52:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!