Job title: Advertising Solutions Architect
Job description: Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in digital media, online advertising, working with and supporting clients.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Campaign Manager 360, Google Ads, Tag Management Systems, and first-party data integrations.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or other cloud products such as BigQuery.
- Familiarity with APIs, SQL, and/or Python, and experience with data analysis.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences effectively.
- Ability to work proactively and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our .
- Act as an expert in relation to Google’s advertising and measurement products, working with clients and internal stakeholders to achieve business goals in the market.
- Create smooth cross-product experiences for clients, through excellent service and consulting to ensure a future proof setup of their advertising, privacy controls, and measurement infrastructure.
- Own internal and external technical workshops with multiple stakeholders and share guidance/best practices.
- Design, build, and execute innovative and scalable technical solutions using Google’s suite of internal platforms and technologies for our suite of Measurement Products, through strong project management and consultation on technical setup.
- Liaise and coordinate with partner teams to prioritize and execute demand from your product areas and ensure synergy across teams.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 07:03:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!