Job title: Aerospace Information Technology Site Manager- ONSITE
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2022-04-18-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW177: Advanced Coating Technologies 60 Turner Dr, Suite 1, Middletown, NY, 10941 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt and Whitney Digital Technology – Manufacturing Applications, is seeking a highly motivated DT Manufacturing Site Manager with strong project management skills to provide overall support for the P&W manufacturing facilities located in Middletown, NY
The selected candidate will be responsible for business & technical systems management, DT infrastructure services oversight, and project execution management for ERP (SAP) and manufacturing execution systems. The selected individual will work with core DT disciplines, out-sourced service providers and customers to ensure that the overall DT needs, and objectives of the business are met.
This is an onsite role reporting to our Middletown NY facility.
- Provide monthly updates to DT leadership on key aspects of local business DT components.
- Provide project oversite and status updates to business stakeholders-Work with key business leaders to understand specific DT requirements.
- Translate customer requirements into a solution design primarily across multiple manufacturing applications and enterprise applications.
- Work with P&W and vendor resources to develop applications supporting business objectives.
- Understand key applications usage for the business and serve as liaison to subject matter experts.
- Work with other P&W DT disciplines to ensure coordinated project delivery to meet business priorities.
- Work with P&W and vendor resources to support SCADA architecture/applications, as well as industrial machine controllers (CNC, PLC), and other peripherals.
- Document local DT processes & procedures and ensure audit compliance.
- Address facility expansion & business transformation requirements.
- Perform budget & investment planning for Information Technology needs.
- Streamline business workflow processes and develop effective technology.
- Management of components of DT software life cycle development processes.
- Manage the priorities and requirements and ensure delivery with the outsourced infrastructure service supplier.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or an advanced degree with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, direct supervisory experience.
- Experience in customer-facing role serving as Customer Relationship Manager.
- Manufacturing execution systems experience SAP, SAP CAMS/Visaprise or Solumina other comparable product.
- Proven written/verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills required providing a high level of service to satisfy/fulfill internal or external needs accurately in a timely manner-Must be able to work independently with limited direction to accomplish goals and have the ability to recognize areas for process improvement & formulate actionable plans to address such areas.
- Organized/detail-oriented, problem solving, analytical, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to interpret high level business requirements, and liaise between business customers, technology teams and support teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, project management, concise writing, communications and presentation skills highly desired.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced environment, able to adapt to changing business needs.
- Highly self-directed and able to learn quickly with a strong ability to drive and deliver results.
- Team oriented, with a strong work ethic and versatility are a plus.
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to the development of our engines.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Middletown, NY
Job date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:37:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!