Job title: Applications Engineer
Company: BestLogic Staffing
Job description: Job Description:
Position: Applications Engineer
Shift: 1st | Hours: 7AM – 3:30 PM
Type: Full-Time | Mode: Direct Placement / Contract-To-Hire
Pay Scale: $26 – 30/hr | Industry: Manufacturing
Our Client is Seeking an Applications Engineer with our key Manufacturing Client. To be considered for this position, applicants will need a minimum of 3 Years of experience in the field. You will need a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Why Join the Client?
- Great Compensation Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth & Path to Partnership!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- The applications engineer supports customers during the purchasing decision, and provides on-going telephone or on-site support throughout the product lifecycle
- Serves as the expert for laser technology and is fully capable to explain all machine options and operate Company products including laser cutting, bending, and welding
- Independently organize and conduct persuasive customer demonstrations (incl., at industry trade shows)
- Analyze and generate customer time estimates, provide recommendations for product selection and produce sample parts
- Be able to recognize any necessary part design changes and consult customers on modifications to make their components compatible for manufacturing with Company products
- Conduct operator training and on-site applications support for customers
- Assist with new customers during startup phase to smoothly transition to production
- Provide customer phone support to resolve cutting problems and develop parameters for new processes
- Travel to customer sites to support with challenging production processes (Travel time :20-30%)
- Experience in programming and operating production equipment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required as this position involves extensive interaction with customers
- Experience in drafting/modeling software, along with excellent skills with Microsoft office products, especially Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to organize own schedule and self-manage multiple projects effectively
- Maintain an organized workspace, both in office and digitally
- Willing to operate forklifts and overhead cranes
- Minimum 2-year technical school degree or the suitable equivalent of education and work experience
is a Top Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in various industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! or to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-860-251-9593. BestLogic Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Expected salary: $26 – 30 per hour
Location: West Hartford, CT
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 01:35:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!