Job title: Assistant Category Manager
Job description: Assistant Category Manager reports to the Category Manager in the buying and driving of sales.
- Collects and maintains product content data and develops planogram or flexogram files .
- Collects information and assist with developing the Product Review presentation and the Strategic Business Plan.
- Manages inventory with Supply Chain and the vendor.
- Collects and tracks bill-backs to vendors and vendor funding.
- Creates new item set up and maintenance.
- Performs and completes analytical data as necessary.
- Performs key project management duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of retail-merchandising-purchasing experience preferably in the automotive industry.
- Great financial acumen and communication skills.
- Strong retail foundation, vendor management and analytical skills.
- Initiate and complete a promotional project, planogram or other key category related project
AutoZone, and its subsidiaries, ALLDATA, AutoAnything and IMC are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories.
Location: Memphis, TN
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:40:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!