Job title: Assistant Hotel Front Office Manager – Philadelphia
Company: Live! Casino Hotel
Job description: Why We Need Your Talents:
As assistant front office manager, you are responsible for supervising and administering the daily operations of staff, scheduling, and office-related duties. Strong communication skills are valuable as you communicate with office employees, customers, and different departments. A good front office manager is also comfortable working in fast-paced and high-pressure situations.
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000/yr depending on experience.
Where You’ll Make an Impact:
- Supervise the performance of Assistant Front Desk Office Managers, Guest Service Agents, Rooms Control Agents, Night Auditors, and Bell Persons.
- Developing and managing the Front Office budget.
- Ensuring the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Working closely with our sales department to maintain the highest occupancy level.
- Achieve measurable goals to ensure guest service/satisfaction.
- Participate in the hiring process of Front Office staff to ensure the best selection
- Review staffing levels and delegate assigned responsibilities.
- Review rooms activities and promotional status with Director of Hotel Operations.
- Monitor and adjust performance to local and national competition.
- Meet with departmental directors and managers as necessary.
Skills to Help You Succeed:
- Able to read and interpret instructions and directions for guests
- Able to communicate without impediment with guests and staff in all areas relating to guest service.
- Profound experience in customer service٫ office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Good organizational٫ multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School education or equivalent
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a high volume hotel, front office, reservations or room division management with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Lifting and carrying to 50lbs
- Pushing/Pull up to 100lbs
- Some Bending/kneeling
- Frequent walking and standing
- Some Sitting
- Climbing steps
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive benefits program for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Wellness Clinic.
- Generous retirement savings options.
- Free uniforms.
- Free parking.
- Discounted meals.
- Service and Attendance bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Advancement opportunity.
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021, be fully vaccinated (14 days after final dose) against COVID-19. A booster shot is not required. A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or a medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for a disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.
Expected salary: $65000 – 75000 per year
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 05:57:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!