Job title: Assistant Marketing Coordinator
Company: H!ERO Inc.
Job description: The Marketing Coordinator will support the efforts of the marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced startup environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
- Support preparation of field marketing initiatives from event set up to gathering consumer feedback
- Support marketing activities by market research, executing field campaigns, and meeting with consumers directly
- Working with business development and operations personnel to implement sales and acquisition strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
- Manage multiple campaigns and team efforts simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Understand how to manage time appropriately.
- Comply with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards submissions.
- The position may involve working weekends as necessary.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to attend outside events when called upon.
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping types
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit multiple stores in one day
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect, and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers, and peers
- Flexible for scheduling including weekends
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Marketing Communications, Account Marketing, Audience Marketing, Brand Marketing, Consumer Products Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Community Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Consumer Product Marketing, CRM Marketing, Direct Marketing, Experiential Marketing
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:40:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!