Job title: Associate Creative Director- ACD
Company: Lamark Media
Job description: Lamark Media (“Lamark”), an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
The Associate Creative Director will hold a lead role on projects, delivering high-level ideation of big ideas and storytelling that connects with strategic insights and data to deliver measured results for clients across multiple channels. The ACD will create strategic creative concepts, comps, and layouts, focusing on compelling digital and traditional experiences through branding, campaign theming, performance creative for social and digital channels, data visualization, infographics and websites and have the capability to present the work in an engaging and compelling way to internal teams and clients alike. In addition, the ACD will be able to provide direction to creative team members as well as be heavily involved in the work.
- Demonstrated strength in conceptual ability
- 10+ years of creative and design experience – agency experience a big plus
- Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or equivalent professional experience
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator / AfterEffects a plus) and Sketch
- Strong visual and problem-solving skills.
- Understand and translate research and data insights into thoughtful creative ideas
- Direct, oversee, and sign off on creative elements to ensure that content and visual expression are in line with brand strategy
- Collaborate with team members, lead brainstorming sessions and contribute to a culture of open-mindedness, curiosity and an explorer mindset
- Select, prioritize and refine the best ideas into broad creative themes and campaigns
- Deliver ideas and concepts that set their client apart from competitors, creating a strong position for market growth and recognition across various media channels.
- Elevate and hold the creative work to a high standard of quality fostering a strong agency creative portfolio
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of the latest digital and interactive trends, technologies, as well as an understanding of different digital channels, functionality and user experience requirements
- Be a mentor for junior creatives
Perks & Benefits
- Incredible company culture – we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Springfield, OH
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 23:18:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!