Job title: Associate Creative Director
Job description: Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a member of the Adobe Document Cloud team within Adobe Brand Studio, the Associate Creative Director, Design collaborates with their ACD, Copy partner to execute and oversee creative work promoting Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Sign. Under the direction of the creative director, and in collaboration with campaign marketing, Adobe.com, and cross-functional peers, it is their responsibility to set and raise the creative bar for our brand.
This position requires exceptional design, conceptual, storytelling, and critical thinking and strong communication skills. The right candidate will be a motivated team participant and design advocate, have presence with the marketing teams as a key contributor and proponent for effective communication to the target audience.
What you’ll Do
- Ownership of work and accountability for successful execution and creative direction
- Constructive reviews of work with the group’s senior creative staff to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other initiatives in the organization
- Ability to conceive of, design, and lead the development of high-quality creative work that pushes the Adobe brand forward
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams and senior marketers
- Serve as a mentor and motivator to encourage teamwork
- Ability to present the team’s work expertly to a broad audience
What you need to succeed
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Excellent design, layout, and typography skills in a range of media across a broad range of projects
- Ability to deliver on-strategy ideas which are forward-thinking and meet the objectives of the brief
- Ability to collaborate with writers, designers, and technologists to develop concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, building trust and respect
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Awareness of creative trends, ability to incorporate new techniques and inform others
- Excellent skills with design software, including, but not limited to, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe XD. Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects experience a plus.
- Portfolio of original, breakthrough work
Location: Lehi, UT
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 07:45:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!