Job title: Associate Creative Director, Brand Design – Happening
Company: UMO Design
Job description: Role
About the role
As an Associate Creative Director, you will work with clients from around the world to craft world-class brand experiences and bring Brand Strategies to life. You will be responsible for setting the directive, meeting deadlines, ensuring quality on deliverables and having the opportunity to work with experienced visual designers, writers, producers, marketers, researchers and artists to rapidly build, ship, and create world-class brands.
- Create new brands and brand strategies from scratch
- Create futuristically and forward-thinking ideas and concepts
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly
- Break down complex brand briefs
- Set up creative process on assigned projects
- Oversee the design direction, execution, quality and implementation of work
- Create and participate in client presentations
- Collaborate with other members in the pursuit of common goals, setting up up a design process and drive decisions
- Contribute to the scope definition and phasing of project timelines
- Work with copywriters to ensure good communication visually and verbally
You must have
- A Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in design
- A great portfolio showcasing your work.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience across all forms of brand expression like print, retail, packaging, digital, social media, and motion
- Experience creating and managing large consumer-facing brand systems
- You must have a strong background in design & creative direction (preferably in a brand agency setting) with a strong experience in Graphic Design and Brand Identities
- Demonstrate strong conceptual thinking and the ability to develop new, out of the world ideas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Management capabilities and strong leadership
- Ability to adhere to project schedule/timelines
- You are detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- You must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Experience setting creative direction for brands
- Organize and document multiple projects and the team’s work in writing
As a Happening team member, you get:
- An experienced design-driven team
- 100% remote working environment
- Work with super interesting clients on the bleeding edge of technology and innovation
- First-hand mentorship from experienced design folks
- Access to masterclasses and design courses to up-skill
- Access to weekly talks on various design topics
- Opportunity to network with a huge Design community
- and many other perks
About Happening Design Studio
We are a new-age global design and research firm that creates delightful experiences to transform businesses into ‘happening’ businesses. Our unique approach and philosophy to design drive us to create and innovate beyond known realms. With remote studios in NYC and HYD, the Happening team creatively collaborates to craft experiences, meaningfully impact businesses and positively change perceptions of customers.
We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build an enduring, creative, imaginative firm and share our purpose to ‘deliver delight by design.’
Join the gang and be a part of the founding team.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 22:14:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!