Job title: Associate Creative Director – Design – Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Job description: Position Summary
Associate Creative Director – Design – Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Are you an associate creative director with a track record of concepting and delivering smart, world-class campaigns across a variety of platforms? Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is looking for an ACD who’s inspired by new trends and emerging technologies. At the same time, you speak the language of business stakeholders and marketing colleagues to effectively articulate your ideas and sell work. You’re equally good at inspiring teams and mentoring junior creatives, as well as providing clear direction and concrete constructive criticism.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside creative directors to concept and oversee the production of bold, innovative, award-winning campaigns for the Deloitte brand
- Motivate creative teams to execute integrated, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant, strategically on point, and seamlessly executed, on time and on budget
- Manage the creative process: You’ll have many balls in the air at once, and you’ll keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work your team produces.
- Engage with strategy leads and analytics teams to ensure creative work is in line with strategic goals and on message for the target audience for each campaign
- Effectively pitch creative work to oftentimes noncreative stakeholders. You’ll be the greatest advocate for our work, but you’ll also listen and internalize feedback so that we can come back with creative that exceeds expectations.
- Practice the details of the craft at a very high level to maintain the quality of the creative
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency
- Continually research marketing trends, strategies, and new technologies to find best-fit tools across all media
- Inspire others, build a team that demands exceptional quality of itself, and lead by example.
Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is part of Deloitte’s Marketing Excellence organization. We provide deliver marketing campaigns that differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte’s business priorities forward, innovate new marketing solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
What you’ll bring to the table (Qualifications):
- 10 to 15 years of in-house or external agency experience working on integrated, cross-channel campaigns, with a strong, diverse portfolio to show for it
- Ability to concept and develop outstanding creative with the teams you manage, then sell it to clients, and adapt at every step along the way
- Excellent client relationship-building skills
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations within digital channels
- Fluency across the Adobe Creative Suite with proven expertise in digital, traditional, and emerging delivery models
- A passion and expertise for managing talent. You’ll come in ready to visibly lead with integrity and develop a seasoned, passionate creative team.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78570-$144695.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Expected salary: $78570 – 144695 per year
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 00:40:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!