Job title: Associate Creative Director
Company: Protective Life Insurance
Job description: Job Description:
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
The Associate Creative Director both manages and participates in the development of marketing projects from concept creation to completion. The Associate Creative Director is responsible for developing and transforming concepts into creative solutions, managing creative teams, and ensuring client objectives are achieved.
To be successful, the Associate Creative Director should be able to develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective. Ultimately, you are a creative powerhouse with the ability to motivate and direct a team in the development of best-in-class solutions across multiple channels.
Responsibilities * Manages a team of designers and content providers to create strategic, cutting-edge, targeted communications for an assigned unit(s)
- Champions brand voice at every point of contact, upholding the integrity of creative standards.
- Supports marketing and business team leadership in the evaluation, development, and refinement of strategic communications at the individual project and program levels.
- Extends the Protective editorial and design platforms through all business units, integrating messaging throughout multiple forms of media.
- Contributes strategic ideas and innovative thinking to enable business objectives.
- Enables development of fresh, compelling creative concepts that add to the customer experience and build brand.
- Builds strong, collaborative business partnerships with key clients, colleagues, and service providers.
- Serves as a client’s advocate with strategic understanding and leadership of the brand.
Requirements * Confident in bringing own ideas and creativity to projects while working within a broad range of design & copy guidelines across all marketing channels.
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Passionate about the impact of design & content collaboration
- Insurance / Financial Services experience a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
- Experienced managing people and processes
We aim to protect our employees’ wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 23:22:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!