Job title: Associate Creative Director – UXDesign – Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Job description: Position Summary
Associate Creative Director – Experience / Design – Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is looking for an ACD who’s passionate about delivering beautiful and intuitive digital experiences that drive results. We are excited to bring a highly creative systems thinker who knows how to tell a great story and deliver smart, world-class campaigns across a variety of platforms onto our team. Are you passionate about inspiring teams and mentoring junior creatives? Does the thought of being central to a multidisciplinary team of strategists, analysts, creative technologists, copywriters, and art directors sound exciting? If your creative soul is collaborative and entrepreneurial and equal parts hungry and humble, this just might be a great fit for you.
What you’ll bring to the table (Qualifications):
- 10 to 15 years of in-house or external agency experience and at least 1-3 years of experience as an ACD
- A conceptual mind that can’t be stopped, loves a creative challenge, and always strives to knock ideas out of the park
- An endless curiosity that keeps you ahead of the trends, technologies, and tools that will help you-and the organization-deliver the best digital experiences across the widest markets
- Advanced skill at developing wireframes, user stories and journeys, and prototypes optimized for devices and contexts
- A solid knowledge of Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and HCI principles.
- A willingness and ability to both lead and be led in an agile work environment
- A glass-half-full attitude that loves to transform obstacles into opportunities and doesn’t let the creative losses get you down
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and keep the creative process flowing smoothly while maintaining a cool head and navigating a large organization and tight deadlines.
- A relationship-building mindset that can help stakeholders understand and embrace the power of creative thinking
- All the awesome, quirky, amazing, and unique things that make you… you.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
What you’ll do
- Operate as a working leader, generating your own ideas and experiences while inspiring teams to do the same.
- Translate marketing objectives into strategically sound ideas and, in collaboration with your creative directors, create the vision of the campaign and collaborate with copywriters, art directors, designers, planners, and account service to bring it to life.
- Motivate creative teams to execute integrated, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant, strategically on point, and seamlessly executed, on time and on budget
- Lead effective client presentations that create excitement and demonstrate how the creative delivers on the strategy and propels business objectives forward.
- Actively coach junior through ACD-level creatives, involving them in projects and inspiring their growth and development by providing consistent feedback, training, and inspiration
- Engage with strategy leads and analytics teams to ensure creative work is in line with strategic goals and on message for the target audience for each campaign
- Continually research marketing trends, strategies, and new technologies to find best-fit tools across all media
- Inspire others, build a team that demands exceptional quality of itself, and lead by example.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78570-$144695.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is part of Deloitte’s Marketing Excellence organization. We are a team of world-class writers, designers, strategists, producers, and account directors who love creating great work and have a good time doing it. Together, we deliver marketing campaigns that differentiate the Deloitte brand, innovate new marketing solutions, deliver distinct experiences, and drive our business priorities forward. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
If this sounds like you, we’re guessing you have a portfolio full of smart thinking, innovative concepts, and a high level of craft in the form of integrated campaigns and digital experiences that tell amazing stories across all platforms. And we’d love to see it.
Expected salary: $78570 – 144695 per year
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 00:04:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!