Job title: Associate Creative Director(ACD)/Design
Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Job description: Job Description:
We are looking for conceptual visual thinkers, problem solvers, designers, but most of all makers. The right candidate is a creative at heart, that looks at each assignment as an opportunity. They have a mind that is collaborative and curious. One that looks at the creative brief as the beginning of the process. And views that process as the fun part, finding the new idea, the different way to highlight a solution to a problem we have all experienced. An opportunity to make someone stop, lean in and pay attention, and maybe even make a small change to their approach that will have a lasting impact on their future.
Within our internal agency our ideas and solutions manifest themselves in any media imaginable, from the traditional to the not so traditional, the big square thing in the living room and all those other screens we all spend too much time looking at. And those ideas don’t always come in the form of a :30 second spot, but they can be content oriented partnerships, funny little provocative and entertaining six second videos, and yeah even the occasional perfectly timed and exquisitely crafted client communication.
As a member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference and bring your mind and creative spirit to every problem.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 5-plus years designing advertising/marketing campaigns at an agency or in-house for major brand(s)
- BFA in Graphic Design, Advertising or similar experience
- Expertise in video, digital, and animated executions, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge and experience in content creation and the conceptual chops to grab someone’s attention, connect emotionally and tell a great story.
- Intimate knowledge of social media requirements and the tools for delivering for each platform
- An active user of multiple social media platforms personally
- Experience designing for platforms including, but not limited to: Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Pintrest
- Interest in – and knowledge of – emerging cultural trends
- A daily understanding of what’s trending and why
- An understanding of the diverse audiences on social, and the unique needs of those audiences
- Confidence to present ideas (including the crazy ones) to your peers and senior leaders
- An ability to have fun while working hard in a fast paced, agile environment
Portfolio required for consideration. Financial Services experience considered but not required.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling ” .”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
Location: Merrimack, NH
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 03:52:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!