Job title: Associate Director of Human Resources (Global Law Firm)
Company: kay search group
Job description: Position: Associate Director of Human Resources
Location: San Francisco (with oversight to the Midwest region)
Company: Globally Recognized AM 100 Law Firm
Comp Package: Highly Competitive Base Salary, Sign-On Bonus Eligible, Year-End Bonus, 401K+, Full Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
An AM 100 Global Law Firm is actively seeking an Associate Director of Human Resources who will provide both overall strategic HR leadership and hands on day-to-day support to the Firm’s Bay Area and Midwest offices. This position requires excellent business partnering, change management, and organizational development skills. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of practical and applicable organization processes and structures, combined with human resource expertise.
This firm is committed to being the employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm!
Responsibilities for Associate Director of Human Resources:
- Managing Human Resources staff across the Bay Area and Midwest offices.
- Cultivating strategic internal customer relationships, working across offices, departments, and staff levels to partner and influence.
- Driving performance management and a pay for performance culture; proactively manage problem areas and key issues.
- Working closely with the leadership and managers in each office to develop a regional recruiting/staffing strategy for key positions delivering qualified candidates.
- Managing day-to-day employee relations; maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting requirements and regulations affecting human resources and proactively ensure business practices are in compliance.
- Provides information, advice and direction to managers on HR related matters.
- Assess staff development and training needs with managers.
Requirements for Associate Director of Human Resources:
- A Bachelors’ degree is required; PHR certification is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience human resources experience required with a minimum of 5 years as an HR leader/manager required. Business services and/or law firm experience preferred
- Possess broad expertise in performance management and training. Strong knowledge and ability to implement organizational best practices
- Must possess deep knowledge of Federal, California, and local employment laws
- Strong familiarity with employee relations, as well as knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting requirements and regulations affecting human resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to inspire trust and confidence at all levels. Proven success working cross-functionally in an organization. Must have strong communication skills, both verbally and written word
- Travel as needed
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:35:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!