Job title: Associate Director of Information Technology
Job description: The demand for therapeutic care has skyrocketed. Join our team to help children through the setbacks of life and create a better future. To learn more about how we do that work in homes, schools and clinic-based services, .
The Associate Director of Information Technology will oversee IT operations, managing all aspects of Washburn Center’s IT infrastructure and supervising two IT Coordinators. This role is a hands on contributor responsible for the day-to-day IT operations, including management and maintenance of all end-user workstations, all networks, all physical and virtualized servers ensuring overall IT effectiveness and network security.
Oversee day-to-day IT Operations:
1. Develop and manage IT budget for Information Technology, including hardware and software needs, and operate within the approved budget;
2. Analyze and monitor IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs. Work closely with agency leaders and across departments to assess growth, forecasting needs and optimizing the use of information technology
3. Develop strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems) that reduces downtime, increases efficacies and mitigates enduser confusion; Understand, lead and provide recommendations on software needs of the organization. (Including but not limited to, MFA, teams, authpoint, authenticator, Microsoft, etc)
4. Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
5. Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
6. Oversee internal IT ticketing system, partnering with the IT Team to process incoming tickets to ensure staff and interns have their technology needs met in an timely and effective manner;
7. Lead IT security efforts to ensure the integrity of Washburn staff and client data;
8. Manage IT hardware inventory and replacement schedule ensuring all staff and interns have necessary devices to perform job responsibilities;
9. Manage and support on-site and remote work as needed;
10. Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors including SCC, HVAC, electrical vendors to ensure uninterrupted operations
1. Partner with the Associate Director of Support Services to support Facilities IT related needs
2. Support 24-hour security response and building needs.
3. Support facilities AV Systems and processions, especially the Training Institute set up, technology and AV systems, etc.
Required technical skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Ability to set up and remotely support and troubleshoot Windows 10 laptops and desktops, as well as Office software
- Experience working with Windows Server 2019 up to and including the creation of user accounts, permissions, DHCP, DNS, and other Windows services
- Experience with Android, iOS, and Windows phone mobile devices and Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Experience with anti-virus tools and removal of infections from user devices
- Proven VPN, VDE, and RDS knowledge with the ability to set up accounts and troubleshoot issues working frequently with remote users
- Capability to troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Server issues as well as email bounce backs and SPAM containment/management
- Ability to optimize technology infrastructure of organization and lead change management of integration of new technology
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, firewall, wireless, and switching technology
- Intermediate Intercultural competence skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 3 years of experience in management of Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in an Information Technology Role preferred
- Experience with Comp TIA A+ and Network +
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors for Information Technology Infrastructure
- Experience in Change management and New software Integration*
Salary bracket (full time): $80,000 – $90,000 (Salary is based on several factors including but not limited to licensure, work experience and education)
Benefits at Washburn:
Washburn offers all benefit eligible employees comprehensive Dental, Vision, Health, Life and Long term disability insurance. Additionally we offer a Retirement plan and a Flexible benefit plan.
Vacation: Paid Vacation accrues at 10 hours of vacation per month – up to 15 days / 120 hours annually.
Sick Leave: Paid sick leave accrues at 6.68 hours of sick per month – up to 10 days / 80 hours. Employees may accrue up to 480 hours, which is equivalent to 60 work days of sick leave time.
Holidays: There are two and half floating holidays per year in addition to the eight standard holidays.
Vaccine Requirements at Washburn:
Washburn Center for Children (WCC) maintains a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan that mitigates the transmission and spread of COVID-19 to ensure the safety of staff, clients, residents, and community members. As part of the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and to comply with federal, state, and local government regulations Washburn requires COVID-19 vaccinations for:
· All employees
· All interns/trainees/fellows
· Contractors/consultants who are working onsite at a WCC facility and/or are delivering services to clients regardless of location
· All volunteers (including Board of Trustees members) who have in-person contact with WCC staff, clients, or volunteers
Exemptions for medical or religious reasons may be requested using the included forms. Exemptions will be considered for medical reasons and due to religious beliefs.
Washburn Center for Children is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, people with disabilities, people that hold different gender identities and expressions and veterans are encouraged to apply. Cultural responsiveness and advancing equity are essential to achieving our mission. Our core values guide how we actively heal, learn and work.
To learn more about life at Washburn and how we work together,
Expected salary: $80000 – 90000 per year
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:32:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!