Job title: Associate Information Technology Analyst | Business Readiness
Company: Dow Chemical
Job description: Our purpose
Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
-Employing 36,500 individuals
-Across 109 manufacturing sites
-In over 31 countries
- Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes and profile formulations, window frames and high-efficiency lubricants.
- Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives and lubricants, and more.
- Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
- Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
Learn more about our partnerships, collaborations and innovations on LinkedIn (@Dow) or Twitter (@DowNewsroom).
We make a priority—because sharing our perspectives and building on each other’s ideas will drive innovation. Could you imagine yourself in a place like this?
Dow has an exciting opportunity for a Business Readiness Associate Information Technology Analyst, located in Auburn, Michigan.
As the Business Readiness Associate Information Technology Analyst, you will apply conceptual knowledge to assist in utilizing a variety of data analysis tools to track, monitor, and assess business processes to provide transparency of progress towards a desired objective. Accompanied by Business Readiness guidance, acting as a voice for business resources in details related to enabling new or changing infrastructure, work processes, or systems capabilities during implementation projects by applying general knowledge of Information Systems.
Also, you can complete each of the following tasks:
- Collaboration with leadership to develop a portal where all reports within the organization can be easily accessed and utilized, along with mobile capabilities
- Creation of new metrics to assist with transparency among the organization, leading to higher client satisfaction
- Comprehensive reporting throughout project life cycle, ensuring end to end transparency
- Coordinate the reporting of end users involved in testing, requiring training, and requiring changes to security profiles
- Develop client metric reports using MET (currently primarily Power BI) based on project requirements
- Understand key Business stakeholders’ needs and deliver metrics that tell the story to meet their needs
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience or relevant military experience at a U.S. E6 rank or Canadian Petty Officer 2nd Class or higher.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Your preferred qualifications include:
- A degree discipline in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical related field.
- Experience in system design, implementation and support.
- Experience in software engineering / programming experience.
- Project Management knowledge is beneficial.
Your skills, knowledge, and abilities include:
- Ability to work successfully as a team being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication Skills
-No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process
-Relocation assistance is not available
-Sign in or create your account.
-Make sure your resume is accessible. Easily link your LinkedIn Profile to load your resume when logging into apply.
-What can we accomplish together? Apply to find out!
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit or follow on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on .
Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at 1-833-My Dow HR and select option 0, then press *.
Location: Auburn, MI
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 02:59:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!