Job title: Associate Manager, Professional Services
Job description: Overview
This position, under the general direction of the Director, Professional Services, is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, quality and output of employees that provide implementation and project support for our award-winning K-12 solutions. This position ensures that our employees provide world class implementation and project support with a strong focus on our clients designed to maximum customer satisfaction while reaching our target goals. This position drives process improvements while motivating others to accurately analyze and resolve product-related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and/or written internet based communication and will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction. Additionally, this position will provide leadership and guidance to evolve our Services teams while supporting new and existing services and solutions for a wide range of customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitors and drives supervisors and staff performance
- Works to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor operational activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, corrective action reporting, performance plans, trends, product content changes, etc.)
- Addresses any customer satisfaction issues
- Coaches and develops employees
- Participates in hiring of new team members
- Performs any HR related administrative tasks
- Leads weekly staff meetings, conducts regular employee one-on-one sessions, and annual reviews
- Addresses any performance management issues with employees
- Works with direct reports to understand and prioritize product issues
- All other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 4+ years’ prior experience in a client services role
- 2-3 years’ prior managerial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous CRM experience required
- Prior experience in an implementation environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Superior trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and coach employees
- Ability to thrive with a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing .
Location: Roanoke, VA
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 23:36:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!