Job title: Associate Manufacturing Technician
Company: Cogent Infotech
Job description: Job Description
- Complete required reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance manufacturing fixtures and equipment.
- Troubleshoot process equipment by diagnosing and resolving difficult hardware, software, instrument, and process problems to meet quarterly demands
- Assist in troubleshooting of process equipment and supports process investigations.
- Support the implementation of NPI, including writing manufacturing details and test protocols, along with training of personnel.
- Support the NPI transfer to production, work with Project Engineering, Manufacturing and Process Development groups in the design and documentation including test specifications.
- Provide technical evaluation and input for Quality Assurance initiatives.
- Participate in Practical Process Improvement (PPI) teams to support site continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner and obey all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Madison, WI
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 00:50:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!