Job title: Audit Supervisor – Public Accounting
Company: Southwest Accounting Resources, Inc
Job description: Growing CPA firm in Scottsdale, Arizona is looking to add an Audit Supervisor to their staff.
- Build relationships with clients by gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Supervise audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits.
- Demonstrate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement presentation.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Perform other accounting services as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
- 3-5 years of audit experience.
- Active CPA license.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.