Job title: AWM Product Office – Agile Coach (Broad Education Workshops), VP
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Functions & Responsibilities:
The Broad Education Lean in AWMs Product Office will drive the strategy and execute the plan for reaching product teams AWM wide. Currently, 80% of our products (175) are solely reliant on broad education to drive their agile, product transformation . Their everyday responsibilities will include the following:
- Execute workshops (e.g., OKRs, story writing, road mapping) and improve training materials in partnership with our agile coaches
- Conduct workshop surveys to measure progress, report findings, and drive continuous improvement
- Work with the HR training in standardizing and aligning self-service classes into the official learning channels
- Partner across Line of Businesses on identifying common curriculum to be leveraged across the firm
- Drive changes to curriculum or communications based on workshop feedback
- Identify and escalate thematic issues, blockers, challenges across the teams coming through workshops (e.g., PO isn’t working out, OKRs unclear, team is not working together)
- Establish and lead a robust product hierarchy process (e.g., change management, documentation) to ensure taxonomy remains current across 220 products and reporting for Broad Education aligns to this hierarchy
- Maintain current product/team data (>60 data points for 220 products, including application mapping, up-to-date team members)
As a member of the Product Office will dive head-first into delivering innovative solutions that advance our teams in our product operating model journey. You’ll join an inspiring team of delivery leaders and technologists to create and improve the product teams’ processes, and techniques to effectively build high quality software and new products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with agility, education or coaching or as product owner, product manager, product team member, strategy team member, business management, or project management
- Ex perience in continuous improvement of structure, operating models, processes, and learning to enable the teams to deliver more value
- F acilitation skills for broad education trainings or one on one training / coaching
- General understanding of software development methodologies and practices (e.g., Scrum)
- Ability to influence team members to align to planned workshop schedules
- Possess a “can do” attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solvin g and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence a cross functional team to obtain desired results
- Prior agility training or coaching experience at a large consulting firm or financial servic es firm is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 22:54:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!