Job title: Benefits Specialist/HR Admin
Company: JL Schwieters
Job description: JL Schwieters, a family-owned, Manufacturing/Construction Industry leader for 40+ years located in Hugo, MN is seeking to fill the role of Full-Time Benefits Specialist/HR Admin. This critical position is open to those with at least 1 year of experience in the same or similar role. This person is required to be bilingual in Spanish with the ability to read, speak and understand Spanish.
Essential & Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Enroll and administer Company Benefits to current employees specifically;
- Medical, Dental, 401(k), Life, Short-Term Disability, Cancer & Hospital Coverages
- Conduct Employee Education Benefits Meetings
- Administer Enrollments & Terminations of Benefits
- Provide ongoing support; answering questions and changes for current employees
- Maintenance of Employee Files
- Process monthly billing of benefits
- Provide Accurate Reporting to Payroll Department
- Assist/Support the HR & Recruiting Department
- Respond in a timely manner to the high volume of communications from interested applicants
- Support Recruiting with ability to source, screen and qualify candidates
- ATS & HRIS administration, data entry and reporting
- Source candidates through multiple channels including; internet, job posting, social media, referrals/networking
- Assist with various projects within the HR & Recruiting Department
Requirements; Education, Skills & Abilities
Bachelor’s Degree and Experience with Benefits Administration or HR Administration of at least one year
Ability to Handle Confidential & Sensitive Information
Great Communication Skills
Ability to develop and execute HR & Recruiting Plans with the Team
Tech Savvy with ATS & HRIS, Social Media, Web Resources etc.
Great working knowledge of MS Office 365; Excel, Word, Outlook, Gmail, Google Sheets
Strict Attention to Detail
Manufacturing/Construction Industry Knowledge, is a plus!
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Read, Speak & Communicate
JL Schwieters is a fast-paced, fun, and performance-driven environment!
If you’re looking to expand your skills in the Benefits Administration, HR & Recruitment fields – look no further! Every day is different and we have a great time supporting our Manufacturing, Field, and Office team members! Come build with us; JL Schwieters!
A clean background is a must!
Monday – Friday 7 AM – 4 PM
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 DOQ
Those seeking to join an incredibly reputable company can apply with a resume, interview availability, and pay requirements to or by calling (612) 290-5452.
JL Schwieters is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Hugo, MN
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:59:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!