Job title: Bilingual Labor Recruiter – A-Lert Building Systems
Company: Centurion Industries, Inc.
Job description: Company Information
A-Lert Building Systems, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., has manufactured metal building components for over 40 years. Our Component Sales department sells primarily to regional metal building erectors and is growing rapidly.
Bilingual Labor Recruiter.
A-Lert Roof and Building Systems is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish preferred) person to create, deploy, and monitor a strategic recruitment program for its diverse labor force. This person will be able to fluently interpret and translate English written documents, training pamphlets, employment policy, wage negotiations, benefits understanding, pre-employment requirements, new hire training, and be a support resource when needed for our employees who do not speak English.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Be Fluent in English and a secondary language. Spanish preferred.
- Create recruitment campaigns that drive external interest and employment to A-Lert Roof and Building Systems.
- Develop and sustain a candidate pipeline
- Attend hiring events, trade shows, and other events on behalf of A-Lert Roof and Building Systems.
- Assist interested candidates through the hiring process.
- Negotiate wage rates
- Coordinate start dates for new hires.
- Monitor and process new candidates in the applicant tracking system (ATS) portal (Arcoro).
- Submit I-9 documents for work verification status.
- Monitor H2-B Visa status for new hires.
- Initiate new hire paperwork and provide support through the onboarding process.
- Analyze various labor markets to determine the ideal recruitment strategy to implement for best possible return.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience. Preferably in the construction labor market.
- Bilingual is a Must. Spanish Preferred
- 1+ years working on with an ATS system. (Arcoro desired, but not a must)
- 1+ years dealing with full-cycle hiring.
- 1+ years creating and deploying various recruiting campaigns aimed to maximize recruiting and retention of labor force.
- Thorough understanding of EEOC and DoL hiring practices, protection laws, and other legislation.
- Be able to travel 40% or more to various markets for recruiting and hiring events.
- Be able to speak and inform people about the job and career opportunities at A-Lert in large crowds or small events.
- Excellent knowledge of various computer programs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This position offers a salary and potential retention bonus. This will be discussed in greater detail during interview;
- A-Lert offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, Medical, Dental, Rx, and Vision;
- 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan;
- Pretax Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Plans
- Sons and Daughters Scholarship;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- And more.
For more information regarding this position, please visit our website at or you are welcome to email Ryan Duffee at or call 830-626-7755 Ext. 328.
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:07:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!