Job title: Billing Coordinator – Law Firm
Job description: Description
Billing Coordinator – Law Firm
This client of ours was established in 1988 and is a Boston-based law firm representing individuals, families, and organizations, from Fortune 100 companies to closely held and family businesses and everything in between. They have a full range of services for practical and creative strategies best suited to their legal needs. They won the “Best Law Firms” last 2020, and “The Best Lawyers in America” 2021.
They are looking for a Billing Coordinator who will oversee, track and report on all client billing efforts in vendor invoice payments.
Some Employee Reviews:
“Excellent attorneys to learn from and plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience.”
“Committed to developing talent among its associates.”
What’s In It For You:
– Strong Job Security
– Professional Atmosphere
– Strong Opportunity for Personal Growth
– Outstanding onboarding and training program
– Comprehensive benefit packages
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
– Confirmation of daily time entry by attorneys and paralegals via legal billing software to identify unsubmitted time.
– Verify the accuracy of billing data revise/edit hourly rates or discounts as instructed
– Submit client invoices to third party billing platforms
– Financial reporting to include hours reports and other reports as needed for review by management.
– Contact customers to obtain, verify, and update account information when necessary
Billing Coordinator Qualifications:
– BS in Accounting/Finance
– 3-5 years of experience in general accounting, financial reporting, and systems
– Proficiency with Excel, and other Microsoft Office tools
– Experienced with Juris billing software a plus
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Expected salary: $75000 per year
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:08:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!