Job title: Brand Designer, Creative
Job description: Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
As a brand designer on our Brand Studio team at Webflow, you’ll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of visual designers helping bring the Webflow brand to life. In this role, you’ll help shape Webflow’s look and feel across brand marketing experiences, tackling brand design & marketing initiatives that span digital, print, and video. Working with team members across design, product, and marketing, you’ll strive to understand our customers and our brand and help craft the experiences that make Webflow, Webflow.
We’re looking for a highly collaborative visual designer who can drive work and advocate for excellent brand storytelling and design craft. This role sits within Webflow’s Brand Studio team, within the creative pillar.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Brand Designer, you’ll …
- Work closely with the Creative & Web teams to scale and amplify the Webflow brand in new ways across integrated & brand campaigns, product launches, and content initiatives.
- Develop and influence strong production processes that enable agility and support smooth cross-functional collaboration.
- Pitch in on the look and feel of projects going on across the org to bring a level of polish and a Webflow-y lens to everything we ship.
- Collaborate with marketing and Brand Design team members in shaping the evolution of Webflow’s brand, voice, and strategy as our company and offerings evolve.
- Become (if not already) deeply versed in Webflow’s product capabilities to best convey its powerful offerings via beautifully crafted designs.
- Be a source of inspiration for the Brand Studio team.
You’ll thrive as a Brand Designer (Creative) if you:
- Have 4+ years as a designer or art director (either working for in-house creative teams, or agencies)
- Have a design portfolio with examples of brand and web design work showing your keen eye for good design and attention to detail.
- Are opportunity oriented, self-motivated, proactive and don’t wait to be told what to do, and are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and evolve as a designer
- Are a highly collaborative team player and are comfortable sharing work early and often
- Are genuinely excited and motivated by Webflow’s mission.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
(how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Brand Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow’s request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 04:37:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!