Job title: Brand & Product Marketing Manager, Frigidaire
Job description: Brand & Product Marketing Manager, Frigidaire
Position ID: req40108
Sector: BA North America
Functional Area: Marketing
Location: Charlotte Office
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you a self-starter marketing professional that excels in leveraging consumer insights to develop brand strategy and create best-in-class consumer experiences? Are you a strong people leader that coaches and develops your team? Are you a collaborator that brings teams and people together to achieve results? Do you thrive in an action-orientated fast-paced environment? Are you excited by the idea of joining a company that is a sustainability leader and that strives to shape living for the better by creating better experiences and products that elevate our consumers’ everyday lives while being mindful of our society and planet?
Electrolux is a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions through the Electrolux, Frigidaire, and Vintec brands.
The Manager of Brand and Product Marketing will be responsible for building Frigidaire brand desirability through developing and implementing consumer-driven brand strategy and national advertising strategy and assets for the Frigidaire brand in North America, focused on our food preservation business (refrigeration and freezers). You will develop the annual and 3-5 year brand plan for this category, in collaboration with the cross-functional team. This role will be responsible for leading and planning new product commercialization initiatives and product marketing within major appliances. This role will serve as the primary marketing interface with the product line and design team for the product innovation development and commercial launch process. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, an ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders, and the strategic ability to set the course for growth for our brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help implement the Frigidaire brand strategy in conjunction with the Director of Brand & Product marketing and other brand & product marketing team members. Strategy and execution must deliver on making our brands more desirable, as measured by top 3 consideration.
- This person will be a champion of the Frigidaire brand across the organization building excitement and buy-in from key stakeholders, as well as ensuring alignment with Global brand initiatives.
- Lead efforts to develop and execute the annual marketing plan supporting food preservation, including national consumer communications, media campaign assets, in store materials, and all feature benefit content for key product lines; partner with Analytics team to optimize communication plans based on ROI.
- Work closely with customer marketing, digital marketing, commercialization, training, and ownership solutions to ensure consistent consumer communications.
- Own a strong relationship with advertising agency and provide creative briefs for the development of branded materials.
- Own frontloading of marketing direction for product launches and roadmap for food preservation: working closely with Consumer Insights, R&D, Product Lines and Design to develop strong products and roadmaps based on consumer insights, market opportunities and trends.
- Support all commercialization activities to ensure a seamless launch of new products.
- All other duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive brand management or marketing experience required; durable and/or consumer marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to implement brand strategies based on consumer insights.
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills; strong presentation skills with ability to engage an audience.
- Demonstrated track record of influencing priorities and motivating cross-functional partners for support.
- Must be action orientated and responsive in a very fast paced environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail.
- Track record in brand building and developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
- Deep knowledge of analytics and measurement metrics; how to measure program success accordingly.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to effectively partner and motivate across functions and with outside partners.
- Creative thinker; always looking for new ideas and best practices to deliver highest quality work and continuously improve.
- Possess a high level of motivation with a strong drive for results.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- A high degree of organization is a must.
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2017 Electrolux had sales of SEK 122 billion and employed 56,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 03:45:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!