Job title: Building Technician 2
Company: Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc.
Job description: COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Building Technician 2 (Full-Time or Part-Time Positions Available)
Maintenance, Charleroi Location
Comprehensive Community Services, Inc. (CCS) is an affiliate of Southwestern PA Human Services, Inc. CCS plans, develops, coordinates and implements facilities, activities and services for entities providing health and human services.
We are seeking a Building Technician 2 who will be responsible for completing skilled maintenance/building repair and construction necessary to maintain the general repair and safety of buildings, equipment and grounds assisting or work independently in trades such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
We offer a positive work environment, training, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Assist or independently perform a variety of skilled work in the maintenance and repair of agency facilities and equipment.
- Assist or independently construct, repair or prepare agency buildings and grounds for general maintenance, including but limited to painting, snow removal, lawn maintenance, and strip and waxing of the floor, trash and garbage removal and the upkeep of landscaping.
- Perform a variety of skilled building maintenance including repairs to doors, windows and other building parts; construct or assemble furniture and other wood and metal structures.
- Makes plumbing, electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Operates a variety of equipment and machines including saws, drills and other hand and power tools needed to perform repair and maintenance work safely.
- Repairs equipment as needed.
- Maintains inventory of supplies including receipt and distribution.
- Prepares daily reports to the Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Possess specialized mechanical or maintenance training and/or skills in general maintenance and repair involving plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and HVAC.
- Two to three years’ experience in one or more trade; an equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the agency.
- Ability to complete minor/major interior and exterior labor-intensive projects such as dry wall, carpentry, flooring, etc.
- Understanding of appropriate health and safety precautions and procedures.
- Available to work varied hours.
- Must not be included in participation of Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain a Criminal Clearance from the PA State Police.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Location: Charleroi, PA
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 22:59:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!