Job title: Business Banking Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager – Frisco, TX
Company: Bank of America
Job description: Job Description:
What’s it like working at Bank of America? It’s an environment of hard-working professionals who are led by committed leaders and supported with industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and educational resources. We look for and foster people with passion and drive.
At Bank of America, Business Banking Relationship Managers are members of a team — not just ours, but the 25,000 private companies we serve in local communities around the country/world. They range in size from $5 million to $50 million in revenue.
Business Banking Relationship Manager
When you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our Business Banking clients when they need us most — whether they’re expanding their operations locally, nationally, or simply managing the day-to-day.
We stand by our clients and help them see that they have the power to realize their personal and business banking goals and make their financial lives better.
As a Business Banking Relationship Manager, you are committed to help your assigned clients save, borrow and invest for today and their future. For them, you will be their primary point of contact and trusted advisor. For Bank of America, your responsibility will be to build, deepen and maintain profitable relationships.
To do so, Business Banking Relationship Managers must collaborate with teammates throughout Bank of America, including Investment Banking, Foreign Exchange, and Wealth Management, as well as facilitate client relationships with specialists in Credit and Treasury Management. The successful Business Banking Relationship Manager is well versed in all our products and services in order to identify cross-selling opportunities — and increase client satisfaction.
With demonstrated success, you can advance and build relationships that can shape your career. So while you’re helping your clients achieve their goals, you’ll find opportunity and ample room to achieve your own career goals.
We’ll help you:
- Develop your career via training and development programs, along with one-on-one coaching from Market Executives who are invested in your success.
- Leverage the global power of our company by working closely with you in a remarkable professional and partner network.
- Provide comprehensive and ongoing guidance, tools and solutions to support your clients’ growth. This includes industry-leading digital capabilities and a wealth of proprietary research and analytics.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations with confidence, so you are a trusted source for in-depth credit analysis and credit option strategies when planning their unique capital needs.
- Stay up-to-date with changing business trends that impact the business banking segment so that you can translate those trends into business opportunities.
- Broaden your reach to a wide audience with robust marketing support and opportunities to participate in the community.
We’re a company that believes in each other and our communities
- Unfailing belief in responsible growth
- Dedication to supporting the communities we serve
- Involvement and support of dozens of Employee Network Groups
- Continuous training and development to help people succeed, regardless of their background or experience
- A commitment to diversity, because it makes us stronger and able to connect with — and reflect — clients and customers around the world
- Fostering internal mobility to grow and retain talented teammates
You must offer skill and experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in commercial lending, business development, commercial credit and portfolio management in business banking or middle market sector
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $5-$50 million
- Proven track record of sales, prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis to assess and analyze financial conditions of companies and industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with teammates to solve client issues
- Enjoying collaborating and negotiating with teammates to solve client issues
Skills that are a “plus”
- Community leadership
- Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT, Tableau, Seismic and related systems
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred or 10+ years’ relevant work experience
This position is posted as a Senior Relationship Manager but is flexible and can be filled as a Relationship Manager if the posted qualifications are met by a strong, less experienced candidate.
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Frisco, TX
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 04:02:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!