Job title: Business Banking Scored UW I
Company: Huntington National Bank
Job description: Description
This is a Hybrid position. There will be a need to go to the office as needed for Banker support or team meetings.
Responsible for underwriting Business Banking loans to determine credit worthiness and compliance with Bank lending policy. Reviews all financial information to make credit decisions. Acts as a liaison to internal customers to resolve business lending issues. Maintains knowledge of lending policy and compliance standards. Works with lower credit exposure and less complex loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently underwrites and approves business loan exposures up to $500,000. Review and analyze application data and financial information received from customers.
- Provides advice to Retail Partners on structure and terms.
- Acts as a consultant to less experienced bankers.
- Interacts with Bankers to understand the credit request; obtain information and communicate credit decisions. Clearly documents the detail and requirements of Business Loan decisions, including conditions to close.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience underwriting or analyzing business or commercial clients in a banking environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Microsoft Office Suites (excel, pp, word)
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to write in a concise, logical manner to clearly document transactions risks and mitigants
- Customer service focus and good interpersonal skills are critical to be successful in this position along with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in financial sales environment
Workplace Type: Hybrid
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington’s Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Location: Youngstown, OH
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 02:08:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!