Job title: Business Development Manager – Digital Advertising
Company: The Qt Company
Job description: Tasks and responsibilities
The global digital advertising market is growing at a rapid rate with people being more and more dependent upon their personal mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) expanding where more and more devices with embedded software screens are connected.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated Business Development Manager for Digital Advertising that will help our organization to disrupt the digital advertising industry for connected devices and mobile use cases. This candidate should be a top performer who has the capability and self-confidence to get in front of the decision makers of companies that build products in need of embedded software solutions and mobile development. You will build relationships with C Level Engineering management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within target organizations. The goal is be to sign-up as many publishers (media owner) as possible.
- Be a key influencer to achieve success in the sales cycle of an opportunity
- Create accounts strategy to open new sales opportunities across the business
- Gather valuable customer information on new projects, budget and decision makers
- Run market research for US market, creating prospecting list of targets
- Collaborate with existing accounts managers, as a team, to upsell new value proposition to prospects
- Drive the value proposition product in the AMER Territory, while working closely with senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive business value and business KPIs to influence CEO/CFO/CTO/CIO level in prospective companies
- Open doors and create relationships in high profile device manufacturing companies
- Identify prospect requirements and technical pain points
- Work closely with other business units to expand cross selling opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- +10 years of experience in the embedded software or mobile application market selling software services, drive account management or act as business developer
- Data driven mindset coupled with a very strong business acumen
- Tech savvy with a basic understanding of software, data engineering, BI tools and solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding about the Programmatic Advertising value chain from Advertisers (Media Buyer) to Publishers (Media Owner)
- Proven network in one or all of the following media owner industries: Hospitality, Consumer, Gaming, Mobility
- Contacts in C-Level publishers, media owner (DOOH or Mobile) companies
- Willingness to travel regularly, for customer meetings and trade shows
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs some 350 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Location: Boston, MA – Dallas, TX
Job date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:20:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!